Every student who wishes to do a Minor Concentration should complete the declaration process at the Counseling Office no later than the second year of studies, in March.

Minor Concentrations

To declare a Minor Concentration in any area of study, the student should go through the same evaluation established for the students of this field. Minor concentrations will consist of eighteen (18) credits in addition to their bachelor’s program credits, already established by the different academic departments.

The Pell Federal Grant will cover such courses as long as the student does not surpasses 150% of the credits set in his/her bachelor’s program.

Areas of Study